Emergency (ER) 131 131
131 guarding your health
Medical Information Service 131 - a fundamentally new information line on the provision of information about medical services in health care institutions subordinated to the health committee of the Minsk City Executive Committee /
The number for a call from a landline is 131.
The number to call from a mobile phone is 7131.
The international call number is +37517 2844143.
Service mode 131 - on weekdays from 7.00 to 21.00. A call from a city number is free, a call from a mobile phone is charged at the operator's rate.
The current medical information 131 provides the public with the following information:
• About addresses, telephone numbers, mode of work in health care facilities
• On the schedule of admission and the procedure for recording research and consulting narrow specialists
• About laboratory diagnostics
• About radiation diagnosis
• About functional diagnostics
• About paid hospitalization
• On the cost of services with the ability to compare for different health facilities
• Provides the opportunity to sign up for a study / consultation in the required UZ on a specific date and time
• Applies for a medical taxi call
• Conducts direct telephone lines with doctors of narrow specialties on the declared subject
More information can be found at www.131.by