Regulatory legal acts regulating the circulation of citizens and legal entities:
• Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 “On Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities”;
• Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2011 No. 1786 “On Approval of the Regulations on the Procedure for Conducting Office Work on the Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities in State Bodies, Other Organizations, and Individual Entrepreneurs”.
Electronic appeals of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (hereinafter referred to as citizens), and legal entities addressed to the National Center for Legal Information of the Republic of Belarus are sent and reviewed in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July 18, 2011 "On Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities".
Electronic circulation is presented in Belarusian or Russian.
Electronic applications should be considered no later than 15 days, and those requiring additional study and verification - no later than 1 month.
The term for consideration of electronic applications is calculated from the date of their registration in the UZ "6th Central Regional Clinic Clinic".
Answers to electronic messages are sent in electronic form to the email address specified in the electronic application, or in writing to the address of the place of residence (place of residence) of the citizen or the location of the legal entity in cases stipulated by the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July 18, 2011 appeals of citizens and legal entities "
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that appeals that (according to which)
• set out not in Belarusian or Russian;
• do not contain the last name, first name and patronymic or initials, addresses of the place of residence (place of residence) of the citizen or place of his work (study);
• do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, last name, first name, patronymic name (if any) of the manager or a person authorized to sign appeals in the prescribed manner (for legal entities);
• contain text that is not readable;
• contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
• are subject to consideration in accordance with the legislation on constitutional legal proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural legislation, legislation defining the administrative procedure, legislation on administrative procedures or in accordance with legislative acts;
• contain questions, the solution of which is not within the competence of UZ "6 central regional clinical polyclinic";
• missed the deadline for filing a complaint without good reason;
• a repeated appeal is filed if it has already been considered on its merits and it does not contain new circumstances that are relevant to the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
• correspondence with the complainant was discontinued.